We're turning three! Celebrate with one of our favourite local businesses of the last three years:
Fancy some delicious fare rustled up by a top chef? Head down to Purnell's Bistro in Birmingham's Square Mile, owned by Michelin-starred chef Glynn Purnell:
- For just £34 (up to a £71.40 value, for up to 52% off) two people can enjoy a starter and main course and a cocktail each.
- Alternatively, pay £67 (up to a £142.80 value, for up to 54% off) to get the same thing for four people; or £99 (up to a £214.20 value, for up to 55% off) for six people.
- The stylish restaurant offers rustic home cooking with an eclectic twist.
- Start with choices including ham hock terrine with homemade piccalilli, or tomato tart with sweet caramelised onions, goats cheese, and chives.
- Then dive into mains such as roasted sea bream with potato and gruyere terrine, or black treacle glazed pork belly with apple, creamed cabbage, and pomme purée.
- Glynn Purnell won the Square Meal 2012 award, so you're sure to have a mouthwatering meal.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 4, 2013