Eternally yours. Adoringly yours. If your furniture is nothing to write home about then turn over a new leaf and create pieces you'll love, courtesy of today's deal from Love-House. For just £19 (a £49 value) take part in a three-hour furniture painting workshop.
- Teacher Emma has years of experience running furniture painting classes and will teach you all the tricks of the trade -- demonstrations in painting and distressing techniques will be carried out so you can recreate that shabby chic effect.
- Learn the best way to seal and finish your design with light and dark wax for that vintage look.
- You can take your own item along with you to paint or purchase one of the pieces available -- staff recommend a small item of furniture to ensure that you can complete within the time frame.
- The light and airy studio is located at Old Rectory Gardens in Shoreham and complimentary refreshments will be available throughout the workshop.
- Materials and paint will be provided and additional Autentico no prep chalk based paint -- in a variety of colours -- can be purchased on the day along with beautifully painted furniture -- commissions are also accepted.
Pen your love for this offer by clicking 'Buy Now' and beautiful furniture could be eternally yours.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 23, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Three-Hour Furniture Painting Workshop with Cream Tea
- from £19