- Pay £19 (a £49 value) for a 'DIY Shabby Chic' workshop and you'll get a three-hour introduction to painting furniture and shabby chic.
- With no sanding, no priming, just painting -- using Autentico no prep chalk paint -- the classes are perfect for revamping old and tired pieces.
- For the same price opt for a two-hour 'Paint Effects and Techniques' workshop which will explore gilding with gold, silver or copper, distressing, decoupage, stenciling, and much more.
- Or pay £36 (a £98 value) and opt for both classes.
- Simply pop down to the studio in Albion Street in Portslade and creative furniture designer Tanya will show you how to turn your drab antique into shabby chic.
- DIY Shabby Chic are Autentico 'no prep' chalk paint stockist. Paint, supplies, and refreshments are available to purchase on the day.
One 'R' left to do... Run right over to 'Buy Now'.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 13, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
DIY Shabby Chic
'DIY Shabby Chic' or 'Paint Effects and Techniques' Painted Furniture Workshop (£19); or Both Workshops (£36)
up to 61%
popular right now
Pamper Package Including Your Choice of Aroma Bliss Hot Stone Massa...£29
Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Tipi, Bathing Hut, or Staddle Hu...£199
Two Day Hypnosis Course£59
12 Turkish Meze Dishes to Share Between Two (£17), or 24 Dishes to...£17
Oak Tree Therapies
Choice of Hour-Long Deep Tissue, Swedish Massage, or Holistic Massage£20