For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need -- helping to support disadvantaged children across the UK.
It is thought that Brazil produces more coffee than anywhere else in the world, but did you know that it also produces some seriously mouthwatering meats? Don't let mealtimes cause a latte problems, espresso yourself with today's tantalizingly tasty deal from Rodizio Preto:
- Pay £11 (a £21.94 value, for up to 50% off) for an all-you-can-eat Brazilian buffet and let the experienced and professional staff explain the unique ordering system -- using red and green discs to indicate when you're ready for more.
- Take a friend for £22 (a £43.89 value, for up to 50% off) as the deal is valid for two; or £42 (an £87.78 value, for up to 52% off) and the deal is valid for four.
- Receive unlimited servings of up to 15 different delectable cuts of spit-roasted meats which are presented on skewers and carved at your table.
- Meats are slow-roasted over an authentic Brazilian Churrascaria -- and served with a selection of vegetables and side dishes -- will you be able to squeeze in a dessert?
- The unique restaurant is located on West Street, Brighton.
- Not valid in December.
Don't make a mocha-ry of yourself by missing out on this sizzling deal, click 'Buy Now' -- you've never beans-o lucky.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By February 28, 2014
All-You-Can-Eat Brazilian Buffet for One (£11), Two (£22), or Four (£42) People
up to 63%
popular right now
One (£6) or Two (£12), or Four (£24) Ticket(s) to Krater Comedy Clu...£6
£32 to Spend on Food and Drink£16
Two (£15) or Four (£29) Tickets to Foodies Festival at Brighton and...£15
Ladies' Haircut and Blow Dry (£19); Ladies Blow Dry with Half Head ...£19
Breakfast and Bubbly for Two (£14), Four (£28), or Six (£42) People£14