There's no denying it, December is just around the corner. If you have a to-buy list as long as your arm, consider the magic of homemade gifts and pin down today's deal from Sew In Brighton:
- Pay £19 (a £55 value) and receive entry to the three-hour felt flower accessory making workshop.
- Or for £36 (a £110 value) take a friend as the deal is valid for two participants.
- During the workshop you'll learn how to make felt flowers and leaves and how to put them together to make brooches and other accessories -- could make a great gift.
- You could gain essential recession-busting sewing skills along the way -- including hand sewing skills such as starting and finishing a thread securely, back stitch, and blanket stitch.
- Classes take place in an inspiring and fully equipped sewing studio and are led by enthusiastic and helpful teachers.
- All materials are provided and there'll be complimentary tea and coffee throughout the session.
For a hobby that's bursting at the seams with possibilities then you won't find another offer that's a patch on this one.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 6, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Sew In Brighton
'Learn to Make Felt Flower Accessories' Workshop for One (£19) or Two (£36) Participant(s)
up to 65%
popular right now
The Chichester Park Hotel
Spa Access with Clotted Cream Tea and Glass of Prosecco for Two (£1...£19
Norfolk Arms Hotel
Afternoon Tea for Two (£9) or Four (£18)£9
Beach View Restaurant
Starter and Main Course Each for Two (£16) or Four (£32)£16
Child (£7) or Adult (£9) Front View Ticket to Circus Zyair on April...£7
Luxury Shellac Manicure with Heated Hand Massage and Mini Shellac P...£25