100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Do you own a guitar or ukulele but have never plucked up the courage to learn how to play it? Well now is the time because we've pulled some strings and got you three lessons with Andreas Moutsioulis for just £23 (a £75 value).
• Add another string to your bow with three 45-minute private classes in your choice of guitar or ukulele.
• All you have to do is bring your own instrument and choose whether you'd like to learn acoustic, classical, or flamenco style.
• The one-to-one classes are suitable for all ages from 12 to 70, with parents welcome to attend their child's first lesson.
• International concert guitarist Andreas is a member of the Incorporated Society of Musicians as well as being fully CRB-checked.
• Classes are available Monday to Friday between 1 p.m. and 9 p.m. and take place at Hope Chapel in Hotwells.
Today's deal is a top pick, grab it now before it changes its tune.
Want more? Check out Andreas on Facebook.
Enjoy By 9 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Three 45-Minute, Private Guitar or Ukulele Classes
enjoy £52 savings
- from £23