There are plenty of nursery rhymes about baa baa black sheep or little piggies going to market but what about wallabies, alpacas, rheas, and pygmy goats? Sow £7 (a £20.50 value) into today's deal and you and your family can flock to Chew Valley Country Farm, a farm like no other.
- Ewe and the gang will get a family ticket for up to two adults and up to three children, plus a hot drink each for the grown ups and a squash for each child.
- The family run farm boasts an impressive range of animals, including miniature donkeys, pygmy goats, maras, rheas, llamas, and alpacas.
- Your ticket will even include one bag of feed.
- Entrance for children under 3-years-old is no extra charge.
- The farm can be found just a 20-minute drive from the city centre, in Trevassa, Chew Magna.
All you have to do is say 'hay' to today's deal before it bales.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Chew Valley Country Farm
Family Entrance Ticket to Farm with Drink Each and Animal Feed Bag
popular right now
The Square Kitchen
Starter, Main and Glass of Prosecco for Two (£29), Four (£57), or S...£29
BEST WESTERN Appleby Park
Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to One Child with Daily Breakf...£99
Puma Combe Grove Manor Hotel
Leisure Club Pamper Day with Two Treatments and Light Lunch for One...£49
Woodlands Country House Hotel & Restaurant
Seven-Course Summer Tasting Menu with Prosecco for Two (£45) or Fou...£45
Beauty Box Bristol
Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage with Classic Manicure (£19) or Mas...£19