If the price of golf is driving a wedge between you and your favourite sport, don't worry, we've got just the deal for you. For just £35 (up to a £70 value), you'll get 18 holes of golf with a meal for two at Forest Hills Golf Club.
- Nestled in the beautiful Forest of Dean off Mile End Road, this picturesque course is under an hour's drive from Bristol city centre.
- Whether you want to improve your short game or are looking to turn your hobby into a means of earning your bread and putter, there are plenty of bunkers, ponds and traps on offer to keep you entertained.
- When you're done getting into the swing of things, make your way to the clubhouse restaurant for your bar meal.
- Just make sure you bring you golfing socks (y'know, the pair with a hole in one).
- Available on weekends and week days.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By September 2, 2013
Forest Hills Golf Club
18 Holes of Golf for Two with Meal Each
popular right now
Sunday Roast for Two (£10), Four (£20), Six (£30) or Eight (£40) Ad...£10
Mi Estilo at The Regency Hotel
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Wine Each for Two£29
One (£19) or Three (£54) Appointments for a Haircut, Blow Dry, and ...£19
Fred Baker Cycles
Full Bicycle Service£29
Eight Yoga Classes£19