100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If the price of golf is driving a wedge between you and your favourite sport, don't worry, we've got just the deal for you. For just £35 (up to a £70 value), you'll get 18 holes of golf with a meal for two at Forest Hills Golf Club.
- Nestled in the beautiful Forest of Dean off Mile End Road, this picturesque course is under an hour's drive from Bristol city centre.
- Whether you want to improve your short game or are looking to turn your hobby into a means of earning your bread and putter, there are plenty of bunkers, ponds and traps on offer to keep you entertained.
- When you're done getting into the swing of things, make your way to the clubhouse restaurant for your bar meal.
- Just make sure you bring you golfing socks (y'know, the pair with a hole in one).
- Available on weekends and week days.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 2 September, 2013