Deal hunters of Bristol rejoice -- the creme de la crème of smooth sophistication is headed your way with today's deal from Harveys Cellars:
- For just £16 (up to a £38 value, for up to 58% off) two people four tapas dishes to share with cocktail or glass of wine each.
- Or why not make a meal of it: £25 (up to a £56.50 value, for up to 56% off) allows two people will enjoy a Harveys Cellars Signature Serve Aperitif to start, then each choose a starter, two mains and a dessert from the Summer Deal Menu and a coffee or tea to finish.
- You know more people are going to want in on the action: four people can dine for £49 (up to a £113 value), six people for £69 (up to a £169.50 value), and ten people for £115 (up to a £282.50 value).
- The wine, sherry and cocktail bar in Denmark Street is famed for being the historic birth place of Harveys Bristol Cream and the site dates back to the 13th century.
- The venue offers sophisticated cool surroundings, with live music most weekends and some weeknights.
- Choose a starter, two mains, and dessert each from the Summer Deal Menu -- dishes designed to perfectly complement the luxurious range of drinks served.
- Wine and Sherry Flights are available to book as an optional extra -- please ask for details when booking.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 9 November, 2013
Four Tapas Dishes to Share and Cocktail or Glass of Wine Each for Two (£16); or Harveys Bristol Cream Aperitif, Three-Course Meal and Coffee for Two (£25), Four (£49), Six (£69), or Ten (£115) People
- from £16
up to 57%