Deal hunters of Bristol rejoice -- the creme de la crème of smooth sophistication is headed your way with today's deal from Harveys Cellars:
- For just £16 (up to a £38 value, for up to 58% off) two people four tapas dishes to share with cocktail or glass of wine each.
- Or why not make a meal of it: £25 (up to a £56.50 value, for up to 56% off) allows two people will enjoy a Harveys Cellars Signature Serve Aperitif to start, then each choose a starter, two mains and a dessert from the Summer Deal Menu and a coffee or tea to finish.
- You know more people are going to want in on the action: four people can dine for £49 (up to a £113 value), six people for £69 (up to a £169.50 value), and ten people for £115 (up to a £282.50 value).
- The wine, sherry and cocktail bar in Denmark Street is famed for being the historic birth place of Harveys Bristol Cream and the site dates back to the 13th century.
- The venue offers sophisticated cool surroundings, with live music most weekends and some weeknights.
- Choose a starter, two mains, and dessert each from the Summer Deal Menu -- dishes designed to perfectly complement the luxurious range of drinks served.
- Wine and Sherry Flights are available to book as an optional extra -- please ask for details when booking.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 9, 2013
Four Tapas Dishes to Share and Cocktail or Glass of Wine Each for Two (£16); or Harveys Bristol Cream Aperitif, Three-Course Meal and Coffee for Two (£25), Four (£49), Six (£69), or Ten (£115) People
- from £16
up to 58%