We'd like to cordially invite you on a date with a delicious plate of cakes and a glass of fizz, courtesy of Cordial and Grace.
- For £7 (a £15.90 value), you and a friend will each be served a 'Clifton Tea' -- a tasting trio of homemake cakes on vintage crockery -- with a glass of Prosecco with which to toast your leisurely afternoon.
- The tea room also doubles up as a delightful sewing cafe and for just £24 (a £50 value) two people can get stuck into a two-hour sewing class.
- Want to nibble while you sew? Enjoy the Clifton Tea and the sewing class for £30 (a £65.90 value).
- The independent tea room and sewing cafe is open Tuesday to Sunday and is helmed by cake and crafts connoisseur Maria. Based on The Mall in Clifton, it boasts quality tea, coffee and delicious homemade food.
- The interior is festooned with bunting, and sewing machine hire, sewing parties and workshops are available at an additional cost.
Now all you need to do is RSVP.
Want more? Check out Cordial and Grace on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 5 January, 2014