We'd like to cordially invite you on a date with a delicious plate of cakes and a glass of fizz, courtesy of Cordial and Grace.
- For £7 (a £15.90 value), you and a friend will each be served a 'Clifton Tea' -- a tasting trio of homemake cakes on vintage crockery -- with a glass of Prosecco with which to toast your leisurely afternoon.
- The tea room also doubles up as a delightful sewing cafe and for just £24 (a £50 value) two people can get stuck into a two-hour sewing class.
- Want to nibble while you sew? Enjoy the Clifton Tea and the sewing class for £30 (a £65.90 value).
- The independent tea room and sewing cafe is open Tuesday to Sunday and is helmed by cake and crafts connoisseur Maria. Based on The Mall in Clifton, it boasts quality tea, coffee and delicious homemade food.
- The interior is festooned with bunting, and sewing machine hire, sewing parties and workshops are available at an additional cost.
Now all you need to do is RSVP.
Want more? Check out Cordial and Grace on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 5, 2014
back by popular demand:
Cordial and Grace
'Clifton Tea' and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£7); or Two-Hour Sewing Class for Two (£24) with the Clifton Tea (£30)
popular right now
BEST WESTERN Appleby Park
Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to One Child with Daily Breakf...£99
Saunton Beach Villa
Self-Catering Holiday in the Heart of the Devon Countryside£185
Puma Combe Grove Manor Hotel
Leisure Club Pamper Day with Two Treatments and Light Lunch for One...£49
The Square Kitchen
Starter, Main and Glass of Prosecco for Two (£29), Four (£57), or S...£29
Beauty Box Bristol
Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage with Classic Manicure (£19) or Mas...£19