Alice had to fall down a rabbit hole in search of excitement: thankfully with today's deal you don't have to shrink in stature to enjoy a delicious afternoon with afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco at Mad Hatters Café at The Gate Arts Centre:
• For £14 (a £29.90 value) enjoy afternoon tea for two with a glass of Prosecco each.
• Four people can dine for £27 (a £59.80 value).
• Six people can tuck in for £40 (a £89.70 value).
• The pleasant eatery in Roath is housed in the old schoolroom and is tastefully decked out with comfy sofas, tables, and chairs.
• Nibble on a selection of meat and vegetarian finger sandwiches, Danish pastries, petit fours, and scones with jam and clotted cream, topped off with a delightful glass of Prosecco each.
• With food and drinks this good, you won't need a label saying 'Eat Me' or 'Drink Me', and you'll be mad as a march hare if you miss out.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 20, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Mad Hatters Café
Afternoon Tea with a Glass of Bubbly Each for Two (£14), Four (£27), or Six (£40) People
up to 53%
popular right now
Overnight Sunday Stay for Two at The Savoy, with Three-Course Dinne...£349
Jolyon's at No.10
High Tea with Pink Prosecco for Two (£22) or Four (£42) People£22
The Angel Hotel, Cardiff
Afternoon Tea with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£17) or Four P...£17
Three Hour Sightseeing Boat Trip from Cardiff Bay for Two (£13), Fo...£13
Adventure Events 001
Helicopter Flight and Lighthouse Tour with Cream Tea£49