Alice had to fall down a rabbit hole in search of excitement: thankfully with today's deal you don't have to shrink in stature to enjoy a delicious afternoon with afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco at Mad Hatters Café at The Gate Arts Centre:
• For £14 (a £29.90 value) enjoy afternoon tea for two with a glass of Prosecco each.
• Four people can dine for £27 (a £59.80 value).
• Six people can tuck in for £40 (a £89.70 value).
• The pleasant eatery in Roath is housed in the old schoolroom and is tastefully decked out with comfy sofas, tables, and chairs.
• Nibble on a selection of meat and vegetarian finger sandwiches, Danish pastries, petit fours, and scones with jam and clotted cream, topped off with a delightful glass of Prosecco each.
• With food and drinks this good, you won't need a label saying 'Eat Me' or 'Drink Me', and you'll be mad as a march hare if you miss out.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 20, 2014
map & location
Mad Hatters Café
Afternoon Tea with a Glass of Bubbly Each for Two (£14), Four (£27), or Six (£40) People
up to 53%
popular right now
The Pear Tree
Two-Night Gourmet Wiltshire Stay for Two, with Daily Breakfast and ...£199
The Golden Mile Inn
Starter, Main and Glass of Wine Each for Two (£26), Four (£49), or ...£26
Gellifawr Hotel, Restaurant & Cottages
Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Farm House£88
Starter and Main Course Each from the Lunchtime Menu with a Glass o...£13
Supercar Test Drives
Three (£49), or Six (£95), or Nine (£129) Laps in Your Choice of Su...£49