Even if your favourite soap opera is on, whatever's on the box can wait as eating out with friends is a much better plan. Forego your TV dinner and schedule in a two-course meal at the Mocka Lounge.
• It's just £25 (up to a £56.90 value) for a main course, dessert, and a champagne cocktail each for two people.
• Alternatively, take along another couple of friends: it's £49 (up to a £113.80 value) for the same meal for four people.
• Perfectly located in the Cafe Quarter, first plot your way through a main course each from the summer menu, such as the baked salmon with smoked bacon, peas, new potatoes and a white wine and butter sauce, or 10oz
sirloin steak served with baked tomato, mushrooms and salad with homemade chips.
• Next tuck into a dessert -- such as the summer fruits with homemade amaretti biscuit and chocolate sauce or orange crème brûlée.
• You'll each enjoy a sparkling champagne cocktail.
Click 'Buy Now' and leaving the washing up to someone else for a change.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By December 1, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »