94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Even if your favourite soap opera is on, whatever's on the box can wait as eating out with friends is a much better plan. Forego your TV dinner and schedule in a two-course meal at the Mocka Lounge.
• It's just £25 (up to a £56.90 value) for a main course, dessert, and a champagne cocktail each for two people.
• Alternatively, take along another couple of friends: it's £49 (up to a £113.80 value) for the same meal for four people.
• Perfectly located in the Cafe Quarter, first plot your way through a main course each from the summer menu, such as the baked salmon with smoked bacon, peas, new potatoes and a white wine and butter sauce, or 10oz
sirloin steak served with baked tomato, mushrooms and salad with homemade chips.
• Next tuck into a dessert -- such as the summer fruits with homemade amaretti biscuit and chocolate sauce or orange crème brûlée.
• You'll each enjoy a sparkling champagne cocktail.
Click 'Buy Now' and leaving the washing up to someone else for a change.
Enjoy By 1 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Main Course, Dessert and Champagne Cocktail Each for Two (£25) or Four (£49) People
enjoy £31.90 savings
- from £25
up to 56%