The Welsh hills are alive with the sound of heritage and history -- get out there and allow RoamWales to whisk you away to the countless famous landmarks this country has to offer, with this deal:
• Unearth £45 (a £90 value) and get a mountains, mines and ale sightseeing tour for two people.
• Or, for £90 (a £180 value) round up the troops and get the same for four people.
• Set off from Cardiff to explore the National Coal Museum known as the 'Big Pit'.
• You'll stop at the Mining Galleries, Pithead Baths, Historic Colliery Buildings, and then the Rhymney Brewery to learn how real ale is crafted -- you'll even get to taste it!
• Before heading back to the capital, finish off at Abergavenny, the 'Gateway to Wales' on the English/Welsh border, where you can peruse the markets, take in the scenes of the farming town, and visit the castle built by the Normans.
• Valid August 31, and September 7, 14 and 21 -- pick up time is 9:30 a.m., and is at the front of the Park Plaza Hotel, Grey Friars Road.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By September 27, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »