100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Want to be the coolest cat on the beach? Cruise over to Cresseys Surf Academy and bag yourself today's deal.
- For £14 (up to a £30 value) one person can join a two-hour group surfing lesson.
- For £27 (up to a £60 value) get the same deal for two people.
- While four people can get involved for £53 (up to a £120 value).
- The fully qualified instructors will show you the best way to catch a wave, paddle out through the surf and, most importantly, how to avoid getting dumped in the sand.
- The surfing school takes place in two picturesque locations on the South Wales coastline, Porthcawl and Port Talbot, and is accredited by the Academy of Surfing Instructors.
- The instructors are patient with beginners, ensuring their first time on a board is uber cool.
Today's deal won't be hanging ten for long, so click 'Buy Now' before it totally wipes out, man.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 30 October, 2013