Want to be the coolest cat on the beach? Cruise over to Cresseys Surf Academy and bag yourself today's deal.
- For £14 (up to a £30 value) one person can join a two-hour group surfing lesson.
- For £27 (up to a £60 value) get the same deal for two people.
- While four people can get involved for £53 (up to a £120 value).
- The fully qualified instructors will show you the best way to catch a wave, paddle out through the surf and, most importantly, how to avoid getting dumped in the sand.
- The surfing school takes place in two picturesque locations on the South Wales coastline, Porthcawl and Port Talbot, and is accredited by the Academy of Surfing Instructors.
- The instructors are patient with beginners, ensuring their first time on a board is uber cool.
Today's deal won't be hanging ten for long, so click 'Buy Now' before it totally wipes out, man.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 30, 2013
back by popular demand:
Cresseys Surf Academy
Two-Hour Surfing Lesson for One (£14) Two (£27) or Four (£53) People
popular right now
The Red Lion at Pendoylan
Starter, Main, and Glass of Wine Each for Two (£25), Four (£49), or...£25
Hour-Long Private Yacht Charter for Family of Five (£26) or Five Ad...£26
Three Organic Vegetable Boxes with Delivery£19
Simon Constantinou World Champion Hairdressing
Haircut, Blow Dry, and Conditioning Treatment (£20) or Three Appoin...£20
Five (£29) or Ten (£34) Hovercraft Laps on a Friday; or Five (£34) ...£29