78% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Fancy journeying to India this week? We all know the best thing about holidays is the food -- experience the exotic tastes of the subcontinent without leaving the Cardiff postcode with today's deal from Tamarind Restaurant and a two-course meal:
- For £18 (up to a £37.70 value, for up to 52% off) you and a friend can enjoy a starter, main, and side dish each from the a la carte dining in menu.
- While four people can dine for £32 (up to a £75.40 value, for up to 58% off).
- The Tamarind head chef was born in Bengal and prides himself of serving up authentic dishes of Northern India and has 25 years experience blending spices in kitchens across London and the UK.
- The menu features gourmet specialities traditionally served to the Indian Maharajas, Nawabs and the elite of the Northern states.
- Tuck into sheek kebab or tandoori chicken to start perhaps, followed by haryali chicken sizzling, or lamb rezla.
- A small supplement applies to prawn dishes.
Enjoy By 8 February, 2014
Starter, Main and Side Dish Each for Two (£18), or Four (£32) People
enjoy £19.70 savings
- from £18
up to 52%