Eating at home is nice and all that, but sometimes you want to go that little bit further afield. Head to a bona fide Mumbai Mansion and transport yourself to the exotic East without having to leave the West End.
• For £29 (up to a £69.90 value, for up to 58% off), two people can sit down to an Indian banquet, choosing from a regular, vegetarian, or seafood option.
• Or, a £57 (up to a £139.80 value, for up to 59% off), a clan of four can embark on the same culinary adventure.
• A banquet for two includes two starters, three mains to share, two portions of special rice, and one special naan of your choice to share.
• A banquet for four will come with four starters, three double-size mains to share, four portions of special rice, and two special naans of your choice to share.
• Savour starters such as desi lamb chops, sabzi vegetable pakora, or salmon choaa purl; before digging into mains like chicken jalfrezie, lamb tikka mossalam, and king prawn makhani (seafood banquet only).
• What's more, you'll each be treated to a specially selected dessert.
No need to travel thousands of miles to the subcontinent, grab today's deal instead and you can treat your taste buds without even leaving Edinburgh.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 21, 2014
map & location
Any Indian Banquet for Two (£29) or Four (£57) People
up to 59%
popular right now
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Get Down Dog
Eight-Week Beginners' Ashtanga Yoga Course£31
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130