Forget small packages -- when it comes to escaping the hustle and bustle of modern life, the best things come in spa packages, lovingly arranged by Moness Resort.
• For £39 (up to an £88 value), treat yourself to a spa package and two-course lunch at this peaceful retreat in the heart of Perthshire.
• Or, for just £75 (up to a £176 value), two people can unwrap the same deal.
• Tear the ribbon off your spa package to reveal a 30-minute back, neck, and shoulder massage, immediately followed by an additional 30-minute treatment of your choice, from the following: mini facial, mini reflexology, scalp massage, or nail file and polish for the hands or feet.
• Then take a seat in the enchanting Terrace Bar overlooking the pool before digging into a delicious two-course lunch from a seasonal-changing menu -- you'll start with soup of the day, before choosing a main from the menu with the letter 's'.
• Set against Scotland's breathaking 'Tree Country', the resort is surrounded by soaring forests, plunging glens, and winding rivers -- perfect if you're looking to take a scenic stroll after your day of pampering.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 28, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Spa Package including 30-Minute Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage, Additional 30-Minute Treatment, and Two-Course Lunch for One (£39) or Two (£75) People
up to 56%
popular right now
Choice of Two Outdoor Activities from Archery, Canoeing, and Mounta...£29
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12