Fed up of sitting down to last night's leftovers? Treat yourself to a dinner worthy of champions with today's deal from the aptly named B'est Restaurant.
• At just £21 (up to a £46.10 value, for up to 54% off), this dinner's a winner with a two-course à la carte meal for two -- including a starter, main course, and glass of sparkling wine each.
• Get off the blocks with starters such as seafood gratin or goats' cheese crouton with onion marmalade.
• Then get into your stride with mains including grilled fillet of cod with lemon-crushed potatoes or roast loin of pork.
• You'll find this friendly bistro on Drummond Street where the staff are dedicated to using fresh, seasonal produce.
• Why not give today's deal as a gift and make someone else feel like a champion?
You've got to be in it to win it, so click 'Buy Now' before this deal's taken out of the race.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 30 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »