You missed it This great deal for Suki Sew is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
back by popular demand:
Drawstring Bag Workshop (£19), Make a Skirt in a Day Workshop (£29), or Three-Month Stitch and Make Whatever You Want Course (£44)
If your skills with a needle and thread leave your friends and family in stitches, these great deals from Suki Sew will have that problem sewn up for you in no time.
• For £19 (a £45 value), sign up for a two-hour drawstring bag workshop.
• Perfect for beginners, you'll be guided through the fundamentals, from how to set up a sewing machine to guiding fabric when sewing. You'll also learn how to make a drawstring bag.
• Bring your own machine or learn on one of Suki Sew's.
• Skirts more your thing? For £29 (a £65 value), join athree-hour 'make a skirt in a day' workshop.
• Also great for beginners, you'll be shown how to make a skirt in a style or colour of your choice.
• You can pick up all materials you'll need from the on-site shop, or bring your own.
• Fancy free-styling? Pay £44 (a £105) and sign up for a nine-hour stitch and make whatever you want course.
• The course is spread out over three months, with one, three-hour workshop per month.
• You'll embark on a new project every month -- you could make bags, quilts, clothes, and more, or bring your own project.
• Classes not available from April 10 to May 5, and from June 1 to June 11.
We've spun you a great yarn, but the end only comes when you hit 'Buy Now'.