If your skills with a needle and thread leave your friends and family in stitches, these great deals from Suki Sew will have that problem sewn up for you in no time.
• For £19 (a £45 value), sign up for a two-hour drawstring bag workshop.
• Perfect for beginners, you'll be guided through the fundamentals, from how to set up a sewing machine to guiding fabric when sewing. You'll also learn how to make a drawstring bag.
• Bring your own machine or learn on one of Suki Sew's.
• Skirts more your thing? For £29 (a £65 value), join a three-hour 'make a skirt in a day' workshop.
• Also great for beginners, you'll be shown how to make a skirt in a style or colour of your choice.
• You can pick up all materials you'll need from the on-site shop, or bring your own.
• Fancy free-styling? Pay £44 (a £105) and sign up for a nine-hour stitch and make whatever you want course.
• The course is spread out over three months, with one, three-hour workshop per month.
• You'll embark on a new project every month -- you could make bags, quilts, clothes, and more, or bring your own project.
• Classes not available from April 10 to May 5, and from June 1 to June 11.
We've spun you a great yarn, but the end only comes when you hit 'Buy Now'.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By August 3, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »