Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get the dog a bone (and herself a scone), but when she got there the cupboard was bare. "Forget the dog, I need to eat," she said, and headed straight to The Edinburgh Larder Bistro on Alva Street instead.
• Shelve out £19 (up to a £52.40 value, for up to 64% off) for a two-course meal for two people -- that's a main each, plus your choice of starter or dessert each.
• The special LivingSocial set menu is bursting with delicious dishes made from seasonal, foraged ingredients from local suppliers -- perfect if you're looking for a restaurant that values Scotland's wild and natural resources as much as you do.
• You could start with the likes of smoked haddock pate with toast and salad, before digging into a mouth-watering main such as oven venison sausage rolls with homemade beans and seasonal leaves; alternatively, follow your main with a delicious dessert, such as warm russet apple crumble with lavender cream.
• Tucked away on the corner of Alva and Queensferry Street, this charming eatery offers a relaxing escape from all the hustle and bustle of the city.
• Remember to mention your LivingSocial voucher when booking your table.
• Valid Tuesday to Thursday.
Today's deal is the perfect way to kick back and relax with a friend and some seriously good nosh, so if your kitchen's lacking, you know what to do.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 20, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People
- from £19
up to 64%