You missed it This great deal for The Edinburgh Larder Bistro is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People
- Save 63%
- 533 purchased
77% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get the dog a bone (and herself a scone), but when she got there the cupboard was bare. "Forget the dog, I need to eat," she said, and headed straight to The Edinburgh Larder Bistro on Alva Street instead.
• Shelve out £19 (up to a £52.40 value, for up to 64% off) for a two-course meal for two people -- that's a main each, plus your choice of starter or dessert each.
• The special LivingSocial set menu is bursting with delicious dishes made from seasonal, foraged ingredients from local suppliers -- perfect if you're looking for a restaurant that values Scotland's wild and natural resources as much as you do.
• You could start with the likes of smoked haddock pate with toast and salad, before digging into a mouth-watering main such as oven venison sausage rolls with homemade beans and seasonal leaves; alternatively, follow your main with a delicious dessert, such as warm russet apple crumble with lavender cream.
• Tucked away on the corner of Alva and Queensferry Street, this charming eatery offers a relaxing escape from all the hustle and bustle of the city.
• Remember to mention your LivingSocial voucher when booking your table.
• Valid Tuesday to Thursday.
Today's deal is the perfect way to kick back and relax with a friend and some seriously good nosh, so if your kitchen's lacking, you know what to do.
Enjoy By 20 June, 2014