There's nothing more satisfying that sitting down to a plate of delicious food prepared by your own fair hands. If you're looking for some culinary inspiration, then today's deal from Bellini Cookery School is here to help.
• £29 (an £85 value) is all you need to take part in a 'Cook and Go' class at Gino's Italian kitchen on Dalkeith Road.
• While two people can join the fun for £57 (a £170 value).
• Choose from a range of different hands-on lessons where you'll learn how to make delicious pizzas, pastas, desserts, and Italian bread.
• New to the schedule are the regional cookery classes which focus on traditional fare from all over Italy from Sicily and Tuscany to Venice.
• Lessons last between two and three hours, all ingredients and equipment are provided, and you'll take your creations home with you along with step-by-step recipe notes.
• Chef Angelo Cimini has years of experience, dishing up top-notch food for high profile diners both in Italy and at the Bellini restaurant here in Edinburgh, and will share his tips on creating authentic Italian dishes.
• Suitable for ages 12 and up. Those aged between 12 and 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 7 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »