100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
There's nothing more satisfying that sitting down to a plate of delicious food prepared by your own fair hands. If you're looking for some culinary inspiration, then today's deal from Bellini Cookery School is here to help.
• £29 (an £85 value) is all you need to take part in a 'Cook and Go' class at Gino's Italian kitchen on Dalkeith Road.
• While two people can join the fun for £57 (a £170 value).
• Choose from a range of different hands-on lessons where you'll learn how to make delicious pizzas, pastas, desserts, and Italian bread.
• New to the schedule are the regional cookery classes which focus on traditional fare from all over Italy from Sicily and Tuscany to Venice.
• Lessons last between two and three hours, all ingredients and equipment are provided, and you'll take your creations home with you along with step-by-step recipe notes.
• Chef Angelo Cimini has years of experience, dishing up top-notch food for high profile diners both in Italy and at the Bellini restaurant here in Edinburgh, and will share his tips on creating authentic Italian dishes.
• Suitable for ages 12 and up. Those aged between 12 and 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
Enjoy By 7 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Bellini Italian Cookery School
Choice of 'Cook and Go' Bellini Italian Cookery Class for One (£29) or Two (£57) People
enjoy £56 savings
- from £29
up to 65%