If you're potty about pots and would like to try crafting your own, then get your hands dirty with this deal with from Mud Station Pottery Studio.
• For £20 (a £40 value) you'll receive two pottery making classes -- both lasting 2.5 hours.
• You'll be taken through the basic techniques of pottery, from learning how to make pinch pots, to understanding coiling and slab building with clay.
• When you've sculpted your items, you'll be able to add colour using decorative slips and glazes.
• All the tools and materials will be provided, including aprons -- but wear something comfortable.
• Classes are suitable for beginners and intermediates, and set in a friendly atmosphere bursting with pottery knowledge.
• Tea and coffee are provided at no extra cost to keep your energy levels up.
• Mud Station Pottery Studio is conveniently located on Montrose Terrace -- close to Edinburgh Station (0.7 mile walk).
Don't glaze over this deal -- click 'Buy Now'.
Want more? Check out Mud Station Pottery Studio on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By September 9, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Mud Station Pottery Studio
Two Pottery Making Classes
- from £20
up to 50%