If you're potty about pots and would like to try crafting your own, then get your hands dirty with this deal with from Mud Station Pottery Studio.
• For £20 (a £40 value) you'll receive two pottery making classes -- both lasting 2.5 hours.
• You'll be taken through the basic techniques of pottery, from learning how to make pinch pots, to understanding coiling and slab building with clay.
• When you've sculpted your items, you'll be able to add colour using decorative slips and glazes.
• All the tools and materials will be provided, including aprons -- but wear something comfortable.
• Classes are suitable for beginners and intermediates, and set in a friendly atmosphere bursting with pottery knowledge.
• Tea and coffee are provided at no extra cost to keep your energy levels up.
• Mud Station Pottery Studio is conveniently located on Montrose Terrace -- close to Edinburgh Station (0.7 mile walk).
Don't glaze over this deal -- click 'Buy Now'.
Want more? Check out Mud Station Pottery Studio on Facebook.
Enjoy By 9 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Mud Station Pottery Studio
Two Pottery Making Classes
enjoy £20 savings
- from £20
up to 50%