In China, dumplings are said to bring prosperity, which is true of Chop Chop -- so far as the authentic, delectable food has had diners, critics, and even Gordon Ramsay himself heaping praise on the Leith eatery.
• For just £20 (a £40.50 value), praise your good fortune and feast on the 'Unlimited Banquet for Two' menu from Sunday to Thursday; or it's £29 (a £40.50 value) to visiton Friday and Saturday.
• To share the wealth, double up for £40 (an £81 value) with the 'Unlimited Banquet for Four' menu from Sunday to Thursday; or pay £58 (an £81 value) and four can visit on Friday and Saturday.
• Experience the cuisine that saw Chop Chop reach the finals of Gordon Ramsay's The F-Word.
• You could savour unlimited refills of succulent chicken wings or aubergine and garlic, crispy northern chicken, or the two varieties of speciality dumplings that have earned legendary status amongst distinguished diners.
• The restaurant has been awarded an AA Rosette for the quality of the food
Dumplings also symbolise heavenly blessings -- most appropriate in this case, except that today's deal comes not from above, but from a click of the 'Buy Now' button.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 July, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Unlimited Chinese Banquet for Two on Sunday to Thursday (£20) or Friday and Saturday (£29); or for Four People on Sunday to Thursday (£40) or Friday and Saturday (£58)
- from £20
up to 50%