79% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
'Don't undo your bootlaces until you have seen the river.' While we take a minute to work out that Mongolian proverb, put yourself in the shoes of an Ancient Mongolian warrior and head to Khublai Khans for some eclectic Eastern cuisine.
• For £12 (up to a £23.90 value), you and a friend can devour a two-course lunch with tea or coffee each.
• Or, for just £24 (up to a £47.80 value), four people can do lunch.
• You'll start with a bowl of shul soup each.
• Then, for your main, choose from a veritable safari of sumptuous dishes, including exotic meats such as crocodile, llama gyros, kangaroo burger roll, and zebra tortilla, as well as some tamer beef and chicken dishes.
• Or pay a single visit to BBQ where you'll be able to choose from a vast selection of exotic meat, seafood, and vegetables, before taking your bowl to Khublai's grill chef, who will cook your mouth-watering meal before your very eyes.
Want more? Check out Khublai Khans on YouTube.
Enjoy By 18 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Two-Course Exotic Mongolian Lunch with Tea or Coffee Each for Two (£12) or Four (£24) People
enjoy £11.90 savings
- from £12
up to 49%