92% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Support Marie Curie Cancer Care by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
For far too long now it's been all about the number ten. Well, we think it's time ten stepped back from the spotlight and made way for a worthier number -- and after you see today's deal from No11, we know you'll agree.
• Pay £33 (up to a £77.40 value) to enjoy a decadent three-course meal with a friend, complete with a tea or coffee each.
• Or for £65 (up to a £154.80 value) four people can dine on the same great offer.
• Begin your fine dining experience by choosing a starter from the brand new summer menu -- among the tempting options is Scottish wild venison carpaccio with pickled girolles, hazelnut crumble and Brambles salad.
• Then it's onto the main and you're spoiled for choice with dishes like pan seared fillet of sea bass and parmesan crusted North-Sea cod fillet.
• Finish by indulging your sweet tooth with a dessert like chocolate and almond frangapaine or white chocolate, vanilla and maple syrup creme brulee.
• Pop over to the luxurious restaurant on Brunswick Street and redeem this voucher any time from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. between Sunday and Thursday.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Marie Curie Cancer Care, a great local charity.
Enjoy By 30 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Three-Course Meal with Tea or Coffee for Two (£33), or Four (£65) People
enjoy £44.40 savings
- from £33
up to 57%