Support Marie Curie Cancer Care by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
For far too long now it's been all about the number ten. Well, we think it's time ten stepped back from the spotlight and made way for a worthier number -- and after you see today's deal from No11, we know you'll agree.
• Pay £33 (up to a £77.40 value) to enjoy a decadent three-course meal with a friend, complete with a tea or coffee each.
• Or for £65 (up to a £154.80 value) four people can dine on the same great offer.
• Begin your fine dining experience by choosing a starter from the brand new summer menu -- among the tempting options is Scottish wild venison carpaccio with pickled girolles, hazelnut crumble and Brambles salad.
• Then it's onto the main and you're spoiled for choice with dishes like pan seared fillet of sea bass and parmesan crusted North-Sea cod fillet.
• Finish by indulging your sweet tooth with a dessert like chocolate and almond frangapaine or white chocolate, vanilla and maple syrup creme brulee.
• Pop over to the luxurious restaurant on Brunswick Street and redeem this voucher any time from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. between Sunday and Thursday.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Marie Curie Cancer Care, a great local charity.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By 30 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »