As many people found out the hard way: it isn't actually possible to salmon fish in the Yemen. Fortunately for us though, it is possible to trout fish in the River Tweed. Take your hook, line, and sinker out of storage and get ready to catch this deal from Tweed Guide -- it's a real corker.
• £59 (a £135 value) will get you a half-day (3½ hours) of trout fishing in the River Tweed.
• While it's £99 (a £230 value) to enjoy a full day out on the water.
• An experienced fly-fishing guide will be on hand throughout the experience, providing tips and handy hints to help you make the most of your time on the river.
• All equipment -- including rods, reels, wading jacket, and full chest waders -- is provided, you need only turn up in standard outdoor clothing.
• It might not be the exotic Yemen, but the winding River Tweed flows through some stunning Scottish Borders scenery worthy of any Hollywood blockbuster.
• Offer is valid seven days a week, a small surcharge of £10 will apply for weekend bookings, payable directly to the merchant.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By 25 August, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »