Whether your'e a born and bred Scot or just visiting our glorious corner of the country, this deal from The Scotsman Hotel offers a taste of true Scottish hospitality that will have you coming back for more:
• For just £49 two people can enjoy a two-course lunch from Sunday to Thursday, along with full-day pass for the hotel's spa facilities.
• Or for £65 two people can enjoy the same decadent deal on Friday or Saturday.
• Dine at the AA Rosette-awarded North Bridge Brasserie: executive head chef Paul Hart dishes out his take on modern Scottish cuisine, using only local produce and suppliers for an extra touch of authenticity.
• Select a starter from the ever-changing seasonal set menu, perhaps the smoked Scottish salmon with potato gnocchi, cauliflower cream, and dill strikes your fancy?
• Then it's onto mains and you'll be spoiled for choice with the likes of beer battered North Sea coley, or pan-fried corn fed chicken breast with wild mushroom taglietelle.
• Choose to enjoy either a starter and main, or main and dessert.
• Your 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. spa pass includes use of the pool, tropicarium, jacuzzi, steam room, and more.
• Lunch is available from 12 to 2 p.m.
• The luxurious 5* hotel is based on North Bridge Road, a short walk (0.2 miles) from central station.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By 31 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »