91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Eating at home is nice and all that, but sometimes you want to go that little bit further afield. Head to a bona fide Mumbai Mansion and transport yourself to the exotic East without having to leave the West End.
• It's just £18 (up to a £44.10 value) for two people to tuck into a chef's sharing platter including a curry main each with a rice and naan.
• Or four people can dine on the same great deal for £35 (up to an £88.20 value).
• Choose from delicious curry mains such as malayan -- chicken or lamb with pineapple and coconut milk -- dhansak, or dupiaza.
• Alternatively, for £30 (up to a £69.90 value), two people can sit down to an Indian banquet, choosing from a regular, vegetarian, or seafood option.
• Or, a £59 (up to a £139.80 value), a clan of four can embark on the same culinary adventure.
• A banquet for two includes two starters, three mains to share, two portions of special rice, and one special naan of your choice to share.
• A banquet for four will come with four starters, three double-size mains to share, four portions of special rice, and two special naans of your choice to share.
• Savour starters such as desi lamb chops, sabzi vegetable pakora, or salmon choaa purl; before digging into mains like chicken jalfrezie, lamb tikka mossalam, and king prawn makhani (seafood banquet only).
• What's more, you'll each be treated to a specially selected dessert.
No need to travel thousands of miles to the subcontinent, grab today's deal instead and you can treat your taste buds without even leaving Edinburgh.
Enjoy By 11 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Chef's Sharing Platter with Curry Main Each and Sides For Two (£18), or Four (£35); or Indian Banquet for Two (£30), or Four (£59)
enjoy £26.10 savings
- from £18
up to 59%