Just as Ariel yearned to stride out onto dry land, your little one dreams of splashing about under the sea. In case the sea witch decides to grant fins, ensure your child knows how to flip them with this deal from Swimming Made Easy.
• For £20 (a £40 value) your child can be part of their world with four swimming lessons as part of a small group of up to four children.
• Alternatively, for £10 (a £25 value) they can have two one-to-one swimming lessons.
• These thirty-minute lessons are designed to teach children between the ages of six and 11 how to swim, aiming to give them the confidence to take to the water without using arm bands.
• Lessons are taught by experienced teachers who watch over the children and remain in the water throughout.
• Available for one lesson per week from Monday to Friday.
• It's 'hotter under de water' at the city centre swimming pool in the Radisson Blu Hotel.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By January 13, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Swimming Made Easy
Four Group Kids' Swimming Lessons (£20), or Two One-to-One Lessons (£10)
- from £20
up to 50%