Here's an easy way to curry favour in the kitchen: learn how to cook traditional Thai dishes with confidence and panache at Krua Thai Cookery School for just £89 (a £240 value).
- This 3½-hour part hands-on masterclass is a recipe for success, and includes tuition, take-home recipes, and lunch.
- Watch demonstrations from the professionals and learn how to whip up the dishes -- by the end of the day, you'll have mastered essential recipes like tamarind sauce and curry paste that'll blow your friends and family away.
- You'll also have added some of the most popular Thai options to your repertoire -- the likes of chicken red curry with aubergine, crispy wanton with chicken and sweet chilli sauce, and fried rice.
- Discover which ingredients work and pick up essential Thai cooking techniques that would cut it in any professional kitchen, so you can prepare dishes quickly, and in advance, with tongue-tingling results.
- Know any budding chefs? Treat them to today's deal as a foodie Christmas gift.
It's time to turn up the heat and try a new cuisine.
Enjoy By 12 April, 2013