Here's an easy way to curry favour in the kitchen: learn how to cook traditional Thai dishes with confidence and panache at Krua Thai Cookery School for just £89 (a £240 value).
- This 3½-hour part hands-on masterclass is a recipe for success, and includes tuition, take-home recipes, and lunch.
- Watch demonstrations from the professionals and learn how to whip up the dishes -- by the end of the day, you'll have mastered essential recipes like tamarind sauce and curry paste that'll blow your friends and family away.
- You'll also have added some of the most popular Thai options to your repertoire -- the likes of chicken red curry with aubergine, crispy wanton with chicken and sweet chilli sauce, and fried rice.
- Discover which ingredients work and pick up essential Thai cooking techniques that would cut it in any professional kitchen, so you can prepare dishes quickly, and in advance, with tongue-tingling results.
- Know any budding chefs? Treat them to today's deal as a foodie Christmas gift.
It's time to turn up the heat and try a new cuisine.
Enjoy By April 12, 2013
Krua Thai Cookery School
3½-Hour Thai Cooking Tutorial Including Lunch and Take-Home Recipes
popular right now
Choice of Two Outdoor Activities from Archery, Canoeing, and Mounta...£29
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12