Always felt you were a bit of a water baby at heart? Experience life at sea with today's deal from Edinburgh Boat Charters.
- For £59 (a £160 value), you will enjoy a half-day luxury cruise for one.
- Oar, two people can enjoy the experience for £99 (a £265 value) -- a great gift idea.
- Departing from Port Edgar Marina in South Queensferry, on the 'Luxury Bridges and Islands' tour you will sail under the Forth Road and rail bridges to the islands of Inchgarvie, Inchcolm, and Inchmickery.
- Enjoy coffee and croissants if you travel in the morning or a glass of bubbly on afternoon tours -- you will even get the chance to take the helm.
- To commemorate the experience, photos will also be emailed to you at your request.
This ferry good deal soon won't be here any-moor so take a punt on it now before it keels over.
Want more? Check out Edinburgh Boat Charters on Facebook.
Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Edinburgh Boat Charters
Half-Day 'Luxury Bridges and Islands' Sailing Cruise for One (£59) or Two (£99) People
popular right now
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Get Down Dog
Eight-Week Beginners' Ashtanga Yoga Course£31
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12