Considering it's named after a traditional Nepalese knife, it's safe to assume that Haymarket's The Khukuri restaurant is going to be as sharp as anything when it comes to serving up mouthwatering Nepalese cuisine.
- You're sure to be keen when you hear just £17 (up to a £44.90 value, for up to 62% off) will get you a two-course meal for two including any starter and main course each with one rice dish or naan bread to share.
- Or, get the same thing for four people with two rice or naan to share for £33 (up to a £89.80 value, for up to 63% off).
- The colourful menu features locally sourced ingredients spiced up with traditional Himalayan flavours.
- Tuck into the likes of lamb simmered in fresh cream and almond sauce or salmon marinated and cooked with fresh ginger, garlic, spring onions, coriander, and green chilli.
- Handily located on West Maitland Street in the West End.
- Limited availability on Friday and Saturday nights -- valid until 7.30 p.m. only.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By July 31, 2013