Considering it's named after a traditional Nepalese knife, it's safe to assume that Haymarket's The Khukuri restaurant is going to be as sharp as anything when it comes to serving up mouthwatering Nepalese cuisine.
- You're sure to be keen when you hear just £17 (up to a £44.90 value, for up to 62% off) will get you a two-course meal for two including any starter and main course each with one rice dish or naan bread to share.
- Or, get the same thing for four people with two rice or naan to share for £33 (up to a £89.80 value, for up to 63% off).
- The colourful menu features locally sourced ingredients spiced up with traditional Himalayan flavours.
- Tuck into the likes of lamb simmered in fresh cream and almond sauce or salmon marinated and cooked with fresh ginger, garlic, spring onions, coriander, and green chilli.
- Handily located on West Maitland Street in the West End.
- Limited availability on Friday and Saturday nights -- valid until 7.30 p.m. only.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By July 31, 2013
Starter and Main Course Each with Rice or Naan to Share for Two (£17) or Four (£33) People
popular right now
Two- (£99) or Three-Night (£155) Prague City Break for Two with Wel...£99
Choice of Two Outdoor Activities from Archery, Canoeing, and Mounta...£29
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130
Family Photo Shoot for up to Ten People with Five 6x4-Inch Prints£14