Here's an easy way to impress fellow diners in the kitchen: learn how to cook traditional Thai dishes with confidence and panache at Krua Thai Cookery School for just £49 (a £150 value).
- This two-hour hands-on masterclass is a recipe for success, and includes tuition, take-home recipes, and lunch.
- Watch demonstrations from the professionals, get stuck in yourself, and learn how to recreate the dishes at home.
- Discover which ingredients work well together, learn all about blending, fine tune your cooking techniques, pick up tips on food preparation, and much more.
- You'll even learn how to extract the juice from a dried tamarind -- one of the most essential ingredients in Thai cooking.
- All that chopping and stirring is hard work so you'll enjoy a lunch of pad Thai.
- Courses run Saturday and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Know any budding chefs? Treat them to today's deal as a foodie gift.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 18 October, 2013