Whether you're a runner, a swimmer, a footballer, or a ballerina, you'll know the importance of keeping your body in peak condition. Help make sure you're on fighting form with today's deal from Balanced Physiotherapy.
- Help address body niggles with an hour-long sports massage for £20 (a £45 value).
- The massage looks to target problem areas and could help relieve sore muscles and get you back to your best.
- The massage is also great if you're not struggling with any particular aches but want to keep your body in tip-top condition.
- For the same £20 (a £52 value), receive an hour-long sports physiotherapy session that aims to get you back in action as soon as possible.
- If you mention your sport when you book, the team will try their best to match you with a physiotherapist most suitable for you.
Enjoy By December 15, 2013
back by popular demand:
Hour-Long Sports Massage or Sports Physiotherapy Session
up to 56%
popular right now
Choice of Two Outdoor Activities from Archery, Canoeing, and Mounta...£29
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12