We're turning three! Celebrate with one of our favourite local businesses of the last three years:
Here's one to spread on your morning toast; The Jam House Edinburgh are offering a sumptuous dining experience for two people for just £19 (up to a £58.98 value, for up to 68% off).
- You won't have to sponge off your mates to afford a night at the atmospherically-lit and über-cool jazz venue, where you will enjoy a welcome glass of Prosecco with bread, olives, and romesco dip.
- You'll then enjoy a main course each such as pan-fried sea bream with fennel purée or wild mushroom tagliatelle.
- As you tuck in to your food, you'll enjoy listening to the soulful musicians on stage. You can also take advantage of the cloakroom for no extra charge.
- Gift today's deal to a friend and make them feel special.
- Valid Friday and Saturday 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Pop the cap off today's deal and blow a raspberry at the 'Buy Now' button before you're left in a sticky mess.
Enjoy By November 4, 2013
The Jam House Edinburgh
Nibbles, Main Course, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People with Live Music
popular right now
Level 1 or Level 2 Usui Reiki Course (£29) or Both (£49)£29
Knockhill Racing Circuit
One Ticket (£6) or Family Ticket for Two Adults and Two Children (£...£6
Alston House Hotel
One- (£89) or Two-Night (£129) Stay for Two People with Daily Full ...£89
All Aboard a Luxury Yacht in Glamorous Barcelona£139
Urban Hair & Beauty
Haircut and Finish£19