We're turning three! Celebrate with one of our favourite local businesses of the last three years:
Here's one to spread on your morning toast; The Jam House Edinburgh are offering a sumptuous dining experience for two people for just £19 (up to a £58.98 value, for up to 68% off).
- You won't have to sponge off your mates to afford a night at the atmospherically-lit and über-cool jazz venue, where you will enjoy a welcome glass of Prosecco with bread, olives, and romesco dip.
- You'll then enjoy a main course each such as pan-fried sea bream with fennel purée or wild mushroom tagliatelle.
- As you tuck in to your food, you'll enjoy listening to the soulful musicians on stage. You can also take advantage of the cloakroom for no extra charge.
- Gift today's deal to a friend and make them feel special.
- Valid Friday and Saturday 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Pop the cap off today's deal and blow a raspberry at the 'Buy Now' button before you're left in a sticky mess.
Enjoy By November 4, 2013
The Jam House Edinburgh
Nibbles, Main Course, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People with Live Music
popular right now
Get Down Dog
Eight-Week Beginners' Ashtanga Yoga Course£31
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130