We're turning three! Celebrate with one of our favourite local businesses of the last three years:
Here's one to spread on your morning toast; The Jam House Edinburgh are offering a sumptuous dining experience for two people for just £19 (up to a £58.98 value, for up to 68% off).
- You won't have to sponge off your mates to afford a night at the atmospherically-lit and über-cool jazz venue, where you will enjoy a welcome glass of Prosecco with bread, olives, and romesco dip.
- You'll then enjoy a main course each such as pan-fried sea bream with fennel purée or wild mushroom tagliatelle.
- As you tuck in to your food, you'll enjoy listening to the soulful musicians on stage. You can also take advantage of the cloakroom for no extra charge.
- Gift today's deal to a friend and make them feel special.
- Valid Friday and Saturday 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Pop the cap off today's deal and blow a raspberry at the 'Buy Now' button before you're left in a sticky mess.
Enjoy By 4 November, 2013