We're turning three! Celebrate our birthday with a great deal like this one:
We're all aware that one of the most talented cyclists boasts our fair city as his home, but that doesn't mean you should just sit there gawping -- get on yer bike with LifesCycle.
- Get pedalling for just £15 (up to a £38 value) with five 45-minute midweek classes or 60-minute weekend classes, at the specialist cycling centre.
- Alternatively, enjoy ten classes for £30 (up to a £68 value), or 15 for £45 (up to a £90 value).
- Choose from an extensive list of classes where qualified coaches welcome all fitness levels and abilities into the mix. There are morning and evening classes so perfect for people with busy schedules.
- You'll also enjoy two 30-minute circuit classes with each option.
- We're not promising any 'Golden Thighs', but a friendly atmosphere and fun workout certainly isn't out of reach.
- The team pride themselves on creating a space where people of all abilities can join in and enjoy the benefits of cycling for both fitness and pleasure.
- The centre is located on Newhaven Road.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 6, 2013
Five (£15), Ten (£30), or Fifteen (£45) Indoor Cycling Classes, with Two 30-Minute Circuit Classes
up to 61%
popular right now
Choice of Two Outdoor Activities from Archery, Canoeing, and Mounta...£29
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12