100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
J.M Barrie once said that you should make your feet your friend. Wise words indeed. With today's deal from Queensferry Tours you can put your buddies to good use with a scenic walking tour.
- For just £9 (a £20 value), you and a real-life friend will enjoy a 1½-hour walking tour around Queensferry.
- Or, get more pals involved with the same deal for two adults and two children for £14 (a £30 value).
- 'The Tale of Two Bridges - Ferry Old Tales' tour takes you around the sights of Queensferry, regaling you with stories of ancient rituals, saints and sinners, royal visitors, and witchcraft.
- With the magnificent Forth Bridge as a backdrop, you can be sure you're in for a real treat as you see some of the area's most iconic sights.
- The tour also includes a visit to Queensferry Museum and the 15th century Priory and finishes with a well deserved drink and a toast.
- Tours run Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and depart from Caledonia Scotia kilt shop.
Enjoy By 20 November, 2013
1½-Hour Walking Tour of Queensferry for Two People (£9) or Two Adults and Two Children (£14)
enjoy £11 savings
- from £9