Sittin' on the dock of the bay sounds very relaxing but we have to admit we're the sort of people who'd rather jump right into the bay instead. If you feel the same, splash in with today's deal from Dive Bunker.
- For £21 (a £60 value) you'll enjoy a two-hour scuba diving lesson and experience the joys of life underwater.
- Your qualified instructor will put you at ease and help you get the most out of the session.
- All diving equipment will be provided for you, so all you need is your swimming costume.
- Also for £21 (a £70 value) receive a scuba review lesson that is required for divers who have not dived in six months.
- The lesson will help refresh your memory and allow you to get back into the water doing what you love.
- The centre is located in Burntisland and sessions take place on Friday evenings.
- This voucher makes a splashing gift for a friend looking to dip their toes in the water of an adventurous new hobby.
Click 'Buy Now' before the tide rolls away on this great offer.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 21, 2013