'When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie' -- it's probably an optical illusion and therefore of no use to you if you're looking to learn how to make tasty Italian food. You're better off grabing a slice of today's deal, courtesy of ITaLs.
- For £32 (a £95 value), sign up for an Italian cooking class and start creating dishes 'just like mamma makes'.
- Alternatively, for £62 (a £190), bring an amico and enjoy the same deal for two people.
- You'll learn how to make pasta, pizza, and risotto during this 2½-hour class.
- You can also look forward to lunch and a glass of wine to toast your day.
- Sure to send you home singing 'vita bella', your class will take place on Viewforth Road.
No need to give them a ring ting-a-ling-a-ling -- simply click 'Buy Now' for a pizza the action.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By April 7, 2014