We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
We hear acronyms like R 'n' R and TLC, and as good as they sound, we often find time has caught up with us and it's been months since we last treated ourselves. All that can change with today's deal from Puma Carlton Hotel, Edinburgh.
- For £42 (up to an £85.45 value), you'll enjoy a spa day with an hour-long treatment, use of the facilities, two-course lunch with a glass of bubbly.
- Or, for £83 (up to a £170.90 value) two people can enjoy the experience.
- Take a dip in the pool, unwind in the sauna or steam room, work out in the fitness suite, or have a game on the squash courts.
- To help you really relax you can indulge in your choice of hour-long treatment: pick from a full-body aromatherapy or Swedish massage, Decleor facial, Jessica manicure, or Jessica pedicure.
- You'll also enjoy 20% off additional treatments and use of robe towel and slippers.
- The chic four-star hotel is conveniently located opposite Waverley station.
- A weekend supplement applies.
- Treat a friend to today's deal and you'll cement your position as BBF.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to a great local charity.
Don't say BRB to today's deal because once it's GTG, it's GTG.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 9, 2013