When people want to know what goes on behind closed doors, they often remark "if these walls could talk". The stones of Edinburgh's buildings may be speechless but Frank of Thistle Knight Tours knows the ins and outs of the city's history and he's pretty good at talking.
- For just £9 (an £18 value) you and a friend will enjoy your choice of guided walking tour. Pick from Historical, Murder in Edinburgh, Torture and Hauntings, Freemason's History and Mystery, or History and Mystery.
- Or, for £16 (a £36 value), four people can pound the pavement.
- Alternatively, for £9 (a £20 value), grab a kindred spirit and two people can thrill themselves on a paranormal tour where you'll be treated to a host of creepy tales to set your hairs on edge.
- Got friends that will be frightfully offended if you don't invite them? Four people can enjoy the paranormal tour for £16 (a £40 value).
- Tours depart from the Cafe Hub sign, except for the 6 p.m. tours in August which depart from Upper Bow.
We don't want to be too vocal about this, but if you miss today's deal we think you'll struggle to put into words how disappointed you are.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Thistle Knight Tours
Choice of Guided Walking Tour for Two (£9) or Four (£16) People
up to 50%
popular right now
Get Down Dog
Eight-Week Beginners' Ashtanga Yoga Course£31
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12