Sometimes, when it comes to exercising, running up and down the street just doesn't cut it. Try something a bit different and get your enthusiasm back with today's deal from Madame Peaches -- a four-week burlesque course for £15 (a £45 value).
- The classes aim to be fun and engaging while giving your body a thorough, all-over workout.
- Each week you'll learn a new choreographed routine set to music, covering different styles of burlesque dancing and incorporating props.
- The friendly instructors will take you through the steps and it doesn't matter if you're a total beginner -- the classes aim to be accessible for all.
- Sessions take place at The Canon's Gait on the Royal Mile.
- Not to worry if you can't make four consecutive weeks -- you can take the four classes whenever you like within the redemption period.
Strut over to the 'Buy Now' button and enjoy this exercise regime that is a match made in heaven.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 30, 2013
back by popular demand:
Four-Week Burlesque Course
popular right now
Two 'Gold Class' Cinema Tickets for Gold Screens 1 or 2, Sunday to ...£8
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
30-Minute Flying Lesson (£79) OR 45-Minute Flight Simulator Experie...£79
Helicopter Flight Experience with Entry to National Museum of Fligh...£49
Cringletie House Hotel
One- or Two-Night Luxury Scottish Castle Stay for Two, with a Four-...£199