Sometimes, when it comes to exercising, running up and down the street just doesn't cut it. Try something a bit different and get your enthusiasm back with today's deal from Madame Peaches -- a four-week burlesque course for £15 (a £45 value).
- The classes aim to be fun and engaging while giving your body a thorough, all-over workout.
- Each week you'll learn a new choreographed routine set to music, covering different styles of burlesque dancing and incorporating props.
- The friendly instructors will take you through the steps and it doesn't matter if you're a total beginner -- the classes aim to be accessible for all.
- Sessions take place at The Canon's Gait on the Royal Mile.
- Not to worry if you can't make four consecutive weeks -- you can take the four classes whenever you like within the redemption period.
Strut over to the 'Buy Now' button and enjoy this exercise regime that is a match made in heaven.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 30 November, 2013