88% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
There's nothing like a trip to County Durham when it comes to entertaining the family: from castles to countryside and museums to art galleries, there's plenty to do. You'll see what we mean when you check out this Escape: to the four-star, Jacobean manor Puma Redworth Hall Hotel.
- An overnight stay for two adults and two kids at the elegant establishment is just £179 (up to a £318 value).
- Start the day with the full English breakfast each day and enjoy the three-course meal with bottle of wine that are included with your stay: both are taken at the one-AA Rosette 1744 Restaurant.
- A picnic is included on one day of your stay -- perfect if you're out and about unearthing the area's gems.
- For some real family fun, take part in an included round of mini golf and frisbee golf.
- Availability Sunday to Thursday.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2013
Puma Redworth Hall Hotel
Overnight Family Package for Two Adults and Two Kids with Full English Breakfast and Three-Course Dinner with Wine, and a Round of Mini Golf
enjoy £139 savings
- from £179