We hear acronyms like R 'n' R and TLC, and as good as they sound, we often find time has caught up with us and it's been months since we last treated ourselves. All that can change with today's deal from Carlton Hotel, Edinburgh.
- For £42 (up to an £85.45 value), you'll enjoy a spa day with a treatment, use of the facilities, two-course lunch with a glass of bubbly, and robe and slipper hire.
- Or, for £83 (up to a £168.90 value) two people can enjoy the experience.
- Take a dip in the pool, unwind in the sauna or steam room, work out in the fitness suite, or have a game on the squash courts.
- To help you really relax you can indulge in your choice of treatment: pick from an hour-long aromatherapy or Swedish massage, hour-long Decleor facial, Jessica manicure, or Jessica pedicure.
- You'll also enjoy 20% off additional treatments.
- The chic four-star hotel is conveniently located opposite Waverley station.
- A weekend supplement applies.
- Treat a friend to today's deal and you'll cement your position as BBF.
Don't say BRB to today's deal because once it's GTG, it's GTG.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 9, 2013
back by popular demand:
Carlton Hotel Edinburgh
Spa Day with Treatment, Two-Course Lunch, Glass of Bubbly, and Robe and Slipper Hire for One (£42) or Two (£83) People
popular right now
Choice of Two Outdoor Activities from Archery, Canoeing, and Mounta...£29
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12
Pentland Hills Trekking Centre
Two Horse Riding Lessons (£19) or Hour-Long Horse Riding Trek for T...£19