Inverary Stay with Castle Tickets
The Argyll Hotel
Inverary Castle is one of Scotland's most impressive and imposing buildings, and to suit its neo-Gothic style, it also has a ghostly resident. The Argyll Hotel, on the other hand, is a far more commodious place to stay, and you can enjoy both with this Escape.
- An overnight stay for two people is £79 (up to a £156 value), or two nights are £119 (up to a £244 value).
- A late 1 p.m. checkout on the final day means a lie-in is assured.
- On the first evening of your stay, you'll each tuck into a three-course dinner fit for a king in the hotel's restaurant, where the seasonal menu draws on the best of fresh local produce.
- Guests staying for two nights will receive a bottle of wine if returning to dine on the second evening.
- A full Scottish breakfast will also await each morning.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2013