93% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Inverary Castle is one of Scotland's most impressive and imposing buildings, and to suit its neo-Gothic style, it also has a ghostly resident. The Argyll Hotel, on the other hand, is a far more commodious place to stay, and you can enjoy both with this Escape.
- An overnight stay for two people is £79 (up to a £156 value), or two nights are £119 (up to a £244 value).
- A late 1 p.m. checkout on the final day means a lie-in is assured.
- On the first evening of your stay, you'll each tuck into a three-course dinner fit for a king in the hotel's restaurant, where the seasonal menu draws on the best of fresh local produce.
- Guests staying for two nights will receive a bottle of wine if returning to dine on the second evening.
- A full Scottish breakfast will also await each morning.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2013
The Argyll Hotel
One- (£79) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People with Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner, and a Late Checkout
enjoy £77 savings
- from £79