Inverary Castle is one of Scotland's most impressive and imposing buildings, and to suit its neo-Gothic style, it also has a ghostly resident. The Argyll Hotel, on the other hand, is a far more commodious place to stay, and you can enjoy both with this Escape.
- An overnight stay for two people is £79 (up to a £156 value), or two nights are £119 (up to a £244 value).
- A late 1 p.m. checkout on the final day means a lie-in is assured.
- On the first evening of your stay, you'll each tuck into a three-course dinner fit for a king in the hotel's restaurant, where the seasonal menu draws on the best of fresh local produce.
- Guests staying for two nights will receive a bottle of wine if returning to dine on the second evening.
- A full Scottish breakfast will also await each morning.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 31, 2013
The Argyll Hotel
One- (£79) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People with Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner, and a Late Checkout
popular right now
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Two 'Gold Class' Cinema Tickets for Gold Screens 1 or 2, Sunday to ...£8
30-Minute Flying Lesson (£79) OR 45-Minute Flight Simulator Experie...£79
Puma Edinburgh Carlton Hotel
Overnight Edinburgh Stay for Two People with Three-Course Dinner, B...£139
Cringletie House Hotel
One- or Two-Night Luxury Scottish Castle Stay for Two, with a Four-...£199