There may already be a Flying Scotsman, but when you're out on some of the country's most scenic roads, driving some of the world's most powerful cars, you'll be giving that old train from Edinburgh a run for its money. Check out these super deals from Supercars Scotland.
- For £99 (a £299 value) put your pedal to the metal with a Gone in 60 Seconds driving tour, taking you 12 miles on one of Scotland's best stretches of motorway.
- On a round-trip from Kilsyth, you'll traverse the M80 in both directions in your choice of one of the following cars: Ferrari F430, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, Porsche 911 Turbo, and Mustang GT.
- The trip departs from The Boathouse in Auchinstarry Marina.
- Or for £229 (a £699 value) take on the Bonny Banks Belter, a supercar convoy along the picturesque A82 bordering Loch Lomond.
- You'll have the opportunity to drive four or five different cars during this two hour driving experience, with plenty of photo opportunities on the way.
- The trip departs from The Balloch House Hotel in Alexandria.
- There are no additional fees, and all insurance is covered by Supercars Scotland.
- Both trips are suitable for those aged 25 and over.
- Valid until October 31 2013.
If it's high time you hit the Highlands in style, click 'Buy Now' before these supercars speed off into the distance.
Check out Supercars Scotland on YouTube.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2013
back by popular demand:
12-Mile Supercar Driving Tour (£99) or 2-Hour Supercar Driving Tour with Four or Five Cars (£229)
enjoy £200 savings
- from £99
up to 66%