90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Stuck eating boring food in an uninspired setting? Let us help you outta that jam with today's deal: for just £19 (up to a £58.98 value, for up to 68% off), two people can enjoy an eclectic dining experience at The Jam House Edinburgh.
- You won't have to sponge off your mates to afford a night at the atmospherically-lit and über-cool jazz venue, where you will enjoy a welcome glass of Prosecco with stone baked bread, olives, and romesco dip.
- You'll then enjoy a main course each such as seared fillet of Scottish beef or wild mushroom linguine.
- As you tuck in to your food, you'll enjoy listening to the crowd-pleasing musicians on stage. You can also take advantage of the cloakroom for no extra charge.
- Gift today's deal to a friend and make them feel special.
- Valid Friday and Saturday 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Move you jazz hands over to the 'Buy Now' for an unforgettable evening out.
Enjoy By 4 March, 2014
The Jam House Edinburgh
Nibbles, Main Course, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People with Live Music
enjoy £39.98 savings
- from £19