Stuck eating boring food in an uninspired setting? Let us help you outta that jam with today's deal: for just £19 (up to a £58.98 value, for up to 68% off), two people can enjoy an eclectic dining experience at The Jam House Edinburgh.
- You won't have to sponge off your mates to afford a night at the atmospherically-lit and über-cool jazz venue, where you will enjoy a welcome glass of Prosecco with stone baked bread, olives, and romesco dip.
- You'll then enjoy a main course each such as seared fillet of Scottish beef or wild mushroom linguine.
- As you tuck in to your food, you'll enjoy listening to the crowd-pleasing musicians on stage. You can also take advantage of the cloakroom for no extra charge.
- Gift today's deal to a friend and make them feel special.
- Valid Friday and Saturday 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Move you jazz hands over to the 'Buy Now' for an unforgettable evening out.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By March 4, 2014
The Jam House Edinburgh
Nibbles, Main Course, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People with Live Music
popular right now
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12
Pentland Hills Trekking Centre
Two Horse Riding Lessons (£19) or Hour-Long Horse Riding Trek for T...£19