96% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Thought yoga was a 'floor only' activity? Then yoga-ta lot to learn about this ancient discipline:
- For just £28 (a £60 value), you can enjoy a four-week beginners' aerial yoga course, courtesy of Get Down Dog.
- Strap yourself into a hammock to experience this gravity-defying take on yoga.
- Your friendly and experienced instructor will guide you through the basis of aerial yoga, which aims to stretch your body and make tricky moves easier to achieve.
- The first session will cover the basics, so that you can go on to more advanced moves in the subsequent classes.
- Each 60-minute session will take place at the studio on Newhaven Road, with classes running on Tuesday and Thursday at 6 p.m and 7.15 p.m, and Wednesday at 12.30 p.m
- You must attend the same class for four consecutive weeks.
- Alternatively, for £14 (a £30 value) enjoy a two-hour intensive aerial yoga session, valid at the weekend only with classes on SAturday at 10 a.m and 1p.m.
Want more? Check out Get Down Dog on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 23 February, 2014