Thought yoga was a 'floor only' activity? Then yoga-ta lot to learn about this ancient discipline:
- For just £28 (a £60 value), you can enjoy a four-week beginners' aerial yoga course, courtesy of Get Down Dog.
- Strap yourself into a hammock to experience this gravity-defying take on yoga.
- Your friendly and experienced instructor will guide you through the basis of aerial yoga, which aims to stretch your body and make tricky moves easier to achieve.
- The first session will cover the basics, so that you can go on to more advanced moves in the subsequent classes.
- Each 60-minute session will take place at the studio on Newhaven Road, with classes running on Monday at 6 p.m, Thursday at 7.15 p.m, and Saturday at 10 a.m.
- You must attend the same class for four consecutive weeks.
- Alternatively, for £14 (a £30 value) enjoy a two-hour intensive aerial yoga session, valid at the weekend only.
Want more? Check out Get Down Dog on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By February 23, 2014
Get Down Dog
Four-Week Beginners' Aerial Yoga Course (£28) or Two-Hour Intensive Session (£14)
up to 53%
popular right now
Get Down Dog
Eight-Week Beginners' Ashtanga Yoga Course£31
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130